Mrs. Anderson’s Ceramic Pie Weights
Mrs. Anderson’s Ceramic Pie Weights prevent empty pie shells from shrinking, bubbling and buckling during the baking process. Baking empty pie shells, or blind baking, couldn’t be easier! Whether using frozen pie crust or perfecting homemade pie crust from scratch, they weigh down the bottom of the pie dough to help reduce shrinking and keep air bubbles from forming. It’s a useful addition to baking accessories, the individual beads are easy to place and arrange as needed for any pie size. Heat transfers evenly so crusts bake to a perfect golden brown. Blind bake pie crust, cool, and fill for classics like coconut cream pie, banana cream and chocolate cream pie, lemon meringue, strawberry rhubarb pie, banoffee pie, and more. Made from natural, food-safe ceramic stoneware to be strong, durable and reusable. Heat resistant to 480-degrees Fahrenheit. Includes convenient storage container. Wipe clean with a dry cloth or hand wash in warm, soapy water. Allow them to air dry thoroughly before storing.
- Inexpensive and sanitary pie weights are a must-have when preparing pre-baked pie shells and tarts
- These pie weights provide sufficient weight to create perfectly formed pie and tart shells
- Impervious to heat, washable and reusable
- Odorless while baking and cool quickly
- A great addition to every pastry maker’s toolbox