USA Pan 6 Well Nonstick Popover Pan
The USA Pan Nonstick 6-Well Popover Pan is the perfect nonstick baking pan for producing tall, light, fluffy popovers with an airy interior and crispy exterior. Featuring deep wells and innovative cup design, the popover pan promotes enhanced air circulation, causing the popover batter to rise quickly and produce perfectly golden-brown domes. With aluminized steel construction, the popover pan is a sturdy, high-quality, durable pan that produces professional quality results. The fluted panel design is designed to add extra durability and strength to the pan. The pan surface also features our patented Americoat Plus silicone nonstick, which means effortless release and easy clean-up. AMERICOAT® Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
- Item Number: 1290PO
- Baking Surface Dimensions: Mould top (Inside): 2.75 inches; Mould Bottom (outside): 1.875 inches; Mould Depth: 2.438 inches;
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.125 x 2.4375 inches
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Made in the USA
- Unique fluted panel design that facilitates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up. No parchment paper necessary!
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Use & Care: Oven safe up to 450° F. Hand-wash with warm soapy water to maximize service life. Using nylon, coated, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended.