Many of us are on the healthy eating bandwagon right now, so today I have a recipe for grain free, dairy free, sugar free banana nut muffins. These muffins are a perfect and filling breakfast or mid-day snack. They’re not too sweet, but full of banana flavor.
Enjoy a delicious treat without the guilt or without triggering any allergies. I hope you give these a try!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, erythritol, flax, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Stir in bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, and walnuts. Stir until fully combined.
- Fill muffin tins 1/2 to 1/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.